Lite-On LVW-5005 - Region Free DVD Recorder
|AWS Access Key ID: AKIAJZMWIWJGHH4LODTA. You are submitting requests too quickly. Please retry your requests at a slower rate.
The Lite-On LVW-5005 is a Region Free DVD Recorder and player with Progressive
Scan Video Output. It is also has a built in PAL to NTSC video converter. The Lite-On LVW-5005 Region Free DVD
Recorder can record in PAL format as well as NTSC.
The Lite-On LVW-5005 Region Free DVD recorder revolutionizes the way you record your videos. It accepts all
types of 5-inch recordable optical media: DVD+R/+RW, DVD-R/-RW, or CD-R/-RW. It's also equipped with analog and
digital video inputs and MCTF (motion-compensated temporal filtering) video noise reduction to improve the quality
of your programs as you record them. It is also a Region Free DVD Player with integral PAL to NTSC video converter.
The Lite-On LVW-5005 can also record in PAL format as well as NTSC.
The Lite-On LVW-5005 has a convenient front-panel DV Link (IEEE 1394) input which lets you transfer footage from
digital camcorders or PC audio/video programming in their original digital quality.
Playback features abound, including MP3 CD and JPEG digital image CD and progressive-scan video outputs to
deliver seamless, razor-sharp images on high-definition and HD-ready TVs and monitors. The player is capable of
writing most video formats, too, depending on the type of blank media you're using: from highly compatible
DVD+VR-mode video discs (DVD-Video) to video CD and SVCD (super video CD).
A single blank recordable DVD offers up to 6 hours of recording time (in SLP mode), which is equivalent to the
maximum duration of a T-120 VHS videocassette in SLP mode. Unlike your SLP tape, however, your recordable DVDs
won't degrade with every viewing, and access to points within the programs is incomparably easier.
For all DVD recording, each new recording is always placed after previous recordings unless you intend to
overwrite it (when using rewritable media). The DVD recorder can automatically divide a recording into chapters by
inserting chapter marks at 2- to 15-minute intervals during recording. Editing features include title edit, title
naming, title protect, title overwrite, and title erase.
One-touch recording makes it easy to record favorite programs or capture video from external sources, including
composite-video, S-video, and IEEE 1394 digital video. The unit's easy-track navigator provides a directory of
thumbnail images so you can quickly and easily locate chapters on your DVDs. Unique thumb nails represent segments
that you can play or edit.
- Region Free DVD Recorder with integral PAL to NTSC Converter
- Ability to Record in PAL or NTSC
- 110/220 Volt 50/60 HZ automatic voltage sensing for Worldwide use
- AllWrite DVD/CD recorder handles DVD-R/-RW, DVD+R/+RW, and CD-R/-RW optical media; writes to DVD+VR-mode
DVD and VCD/SVCD
- Records up to 6 hours on a single-sided 4.7 GB disc
- Front panel DV Link (IEEE 1394) to transfer from Digital Camcorders
- Built-in tuner lets you record TV programs directly to long-life recordable DVD
How to convert your Lite-On LVW-5005
into a Region Free DVD Player
- Power Up the unit with NO Disc in the tray.
- Press SETUP on the remote control
- Move the cursor to EXIT on the menu
- Press the 2 button on your remote control
- Press the 9 button on your remote control
- Press the 6 button on your remote control
- Press the 0 button on your remote control
- A Menu will appear
- Select 0 (zero) to make the player into a Region Free DVD Player
- Switch the machine off and then on
- NOTE - The 0 (zero) in the above sequence represents the Region Code 0 - Region Free. If
you want to set to a specific region, just replace the 0 with the region number that you