Cyberhome CH-DVR 1500 - Region Free DVD Recorder
The Cyberhome CH-DVR 1500 is a DVD Player and Recorder with Progressive Scan Video Output. It is also a Region
Free DVD Recorder with integral PAL to NTSC video converter which will allow playback of any DVD from anywhere in
the world on to a US or Canadian NTSC Television.
The Cyberhome CH-DVR 1500 Region Free DVD Recorder can record in PAL format as well as
DVD+R/RW Recording gives you the ability to create your own DVD discs from your home movies, favorite TV
programs and more. Because of the outstanding compatibility of DVD+R/RW discs, the discs you create will be
suitable for playback in most DVD players. You can record from the unit's built-in TV Tuner or an external video
source like a video camera. And when you're ready to watch your recordings or commercial DVDs, you can enjoy them
in the highest quality with the unit's Progressive Scan Video Out and Digital Audio Out. It is also a Region Free
DVD Player with integral PAL to NTSC video converter. The Cyberhome CH-DVR 1500 Region Free DVD Recorder can also
record in PAL format as well as NTSC.
- Region Free DVD Recorder with integral PAL to NTSC Converter
- Ability to Record in PAL or NTSC
- Live, Timer and Scheduled Recording Functions
- Multiple Recording Modes, HQ, SP, LP, EP, SLP
- Up to 6 Hours Recording on one DVD+R/RW Disc
- On-Screen Disc Title Navigator gives you quick, easy access to your Recordings
- Built-In TV Tuner, Front and Rear A/V Inputs
- Editing features with Auto, Add/Del, Hide Chapters
- Your recordings are playable on most DVD Players
How to convert your CyberHome CH-DVR 1500 player
into a Region Free DVD compatible machine
- Power Up the unit with NO Disc in the tray.
- Press the Menu button on your remote control
- Press the 1 button on your remote control
- Press the 9 button on your remote control
- Scroll down to Region All
- Press the Enter button on your remote control
- Press the Enter or Eject button on your remote control to
clear the special menu
- If you unplug the unit from the mains supply, the above will have to re entered as the unit
doesn't remember the settings.